2. Auflage 2017, 120 Seiten, broschiert
Significant advances in Audiology during the last few decades have resulted in a wide spectrum of sophisticated treatment options and diagnostic tests. This concise, easily accessible FAQ format addresses the multidisciplinary aspects of the field, providing audiologists, otolaryngologists, Otolaryngology residents and other specialists with a high-yield study guide.
- Expert authors answer the "most frequently asked" Audiology questions, enabling quick comprehension of key Audiology concepts.
- Topics new to the second edition include multifrequency tympanometry and ototoxic monitoring; while updates cover vestibular evoked myogenic potentials, video head impulse testing, bow and lean tests, current hearing aid technology and wireless accessories, and standards for testing hearing aids.
- Two new chapters cover the audiological assessment of pediatric patients and the educational training of audiologists.
- More than 130 figures and tables elucidate learning.
This succinct, pocket-sized Audiology guide will greatly benefit Otolaryngology residents with demanding schedules who often struggle preparing for and mastering the challenging Audiology component of the Board exam. The reader-friendly format also provides a quick, go-to reference for ENT practitioners.