4. Auflage 2016, 546 Seiten, gebunden
Now in a more user-friendly format, with a four-color design, this new edition includes the latest scientific and clinical knowledge to give audiology students a solid understanding of core audiologic concepts. Every essential topic in audiology, from acoustics and anatomy to auditory disorders and hearing loss, is covered in this book.
- Covers new technology for electrophysiological assessment as well as bone-anchored hearing aids and cochlear implants
- Expanded discussion of management techniques, now in two separate chapters
- More than 300 exquisite full-color illustrations
- Questions and answers at the end of each chapter for study and review of essential topics
- Extensive bibliography with references to current literature
Essentials of Audiology, Fourth Edition, is an indispensable reference for undergraduate and first year graduate students in audiology as well as a valuable resource for speech and language pathology students. With thorough coverage of the essentials of clinical practice, this new edition is also a good refresher for audiologists and speech-language pathologists who are starting out in their practice.