Unsere Versandbuchhandlung auch für andere Bücher
Sie können selbstverständlich bei uns auch Bücher bestellen, die nicht in unserem Onlineshop stehen.
Bestellbarkeit (aus nahezu allen Bereichen) einfach über Titel | Verlag | ISBN
Schreiben Sie uns dazu einfach eine E-Mail-Anfrage: email@example.com
Clarke, Raymond1. Auflage 2017, 416 Seiten, 454 Abbildungen, gebunden
Ear, nose, and throat diseases present and progress very differently in children than in adults, needing different diagnostic and treatment strategies. Training in the subspecialty of pediatric otolaryngology is often part of a general ENT program and not a program in itself. As such, the general otolaryngologist may be insufficiently prepared to handle certain pediatric cases.
R. W. Clarke's Pediatric Otolaryngology: Practical Clinical Management aims to provide the pediatric ENT resident or fellow, as well as the general ENT practitioner, with sound clinical guidance on ENT pathologies as they affect the pediatric population.
- Fully describes the characteristics of ENT diseases in children, as opposed to only describing how the disorders differ from their presentations in adults
- International cast of expert contributors
- Practice based, for the clinician
- Comprehensive accounts of hearing loss in children, often poorly covered in standard texts
- Text boxes orient the reader to "danger signs," "top tips" in surgery, advice regarding potential complications, situations that need urgent referral, and medicolegal pitfalls
- Pediatric Otolaryngology is an essential reference of this important subspecialty for ENT doctors in practice, as well as in preparation for board examinations.